Also after your completed relocation, we are available for advice at any time. You are the main focus to whom we want to offer a personal service tailored to your needs.
- An instrument to engage and inspire the candidate prior to his move
- Basic considerations and reservations are identified at an early stage so the total relocation costs can be assessed more precisely or even reduced
- Advice from experts and support helps the employees decision making process
- advise and assist with the negotiation of the rental contract explain the rental agreement,
- accompany you for hand-over of the house/apartment,
- organise water, gas and electricity,
- organise internet, telephone, fax and satellite services if required set up the TV license.
- Support from experts with deep knowledge of the local housing market
- Rental contract negociations are done with your employees best interest at heart
- Support from experts upon hand over of the rented or bought property
- Independent advice on the local housing market
Immigration, Red Tape and Formalities
Did you think about:
- Official registration of yourself and your family (and the dog, the cat, the parrot and the hamster!)?
- Importation issues for incoming belongings?
- Your residence permits?
- Your work permit (for non-EU citizens)?
- Your driver’s licenses?
- Your tax papers?
- Your car registration, insurance, and tax?
- Your application for child benefits?
- Maybe you thought of some of these, but not all.
- Experienced experts take care of all visa and work permit applications
- There is no risk of additional costs due to missing application documents
- You profit from the experiences our experts have gathered over the many years working with the authorities
Settling In Services
Finding your way around in daily German life…
What else can we do?
- Setting up a new bank account in a foreign country and making sure you can pay your bills from it (and your employer can pay you!)
- Getting other insurances, legal, personal, accident, etc., so that if you do have a problem, the pressure is not too great
- Making sure you have the right health insurance, so you stay fit for your work and leisure
- Getting advice on language courses so you speak the right language when you are here
- Finding a kindergarten before the kids go to university
- Sorting out schools for the children where they can understand their teachers
- Finding English speaking doctors who understand your word for that little problem you’ve had for years
- Buying furniture (and waiting for it to arrive), or a car (and making sure you can drive it)
- Understanding local customs
- You have lost your passport, where do you go?
- Your car just got towed away, who do you call?
- Flexible and tailored to the needs of the employee
- Reduces anxiety and shortens the adaptation period
- Reduces stress for the employee and his family
You have to leave again?
Although we know you’ll love moving here and living here, one day you may have to leave. We only came one way, so we’ll still be here for you and it’ll be down to us to assist you with things like:
- notice of termination of rental contract
- assistance in fulfilling your obligations outlined in the rental contract (things like redecoration, cleaning, etc.,)
- negotiation with landlord (for the return of your deposit)
- de-registration with the local authorities
- re-direction of mail
- cancellation of insurances, subscriptions and memberships
- de-registration of car
- notification to the electricity company, gas and water board
- cancellation of your telephone
- export of your belongings
- tidying up your tax affairs
- reimbursement of pension benefits where applicable
- general assistance and advice
- ….and lot’s more besides!
- Support from our specialists knowing obligations and rights of tenants
- Reduces admin for the employee and increases focus on new tasks and work environment
- All required cancellations and de-registrations are taken care of